The criteria below must be met by students to be eligible for any sports team or the Cheer Squad.
Responsible Behavior "B"
- Any grade lower than a “B” in Responsible Behavior will result in a probationary period of two weeks for those students in Sports. If the grade has not improved after the two-week probationary period, the student in question will be removed from the team.
- No grade in any subject area below a “C”
- Grades will be checked every two weeks. Any student with a grade below a “C” will not be allowed to participate in extracurricular activities for the following two-week period. Once all academic grades are at a “C” or better, the student may participate in their extracurricular activities.
- Students who are promoted “conditionally” are not allowed to participate in extra-curricular activities during the first trimester.
- Requirements will be checked regularly by teachers and respective activity director.
- Abide by all school rules.