Miss Alexandra Rozak
Transitional Kindergarten Teacher
Transitional Kindergarten is a program designed to allow children who are not yet 5 years old, or not quite ready for a full day kindergarten program, to receive a formal Catholic educational curriculum at the kindergarten level. There are two options available, a morning program (7:55 AM-11:30 AM), and an extended day (7:55 AM- 2:30 PM) program. Tuition rates are posted below.
Transitional Kindergarten ensures children are best prepared both academically and socially as they make the transition into the regular kindergarten program. Apply now by downloading and completing the student application below.
Download application documents:
Transitional Kindergarten Full Day (7:55 AM-2:30 PM) Tuition for 2021-2022
- Parishioner: $653/month ($6,530 annually paid September-June)
- Non-parishioner: $703/month ($7,030 annually paid September-June)
Transitional Kindergarten Morning Only (7:55 AM-11:30 AM) Tuition for 2021-2022
- Parishioner: $478/month ($4,780 annually paid September-June)
- Non-parishioner: $528/month ($5,280 annually paid September-June)
Transitional Kindergarten Fees for 2020-2021 (2021-2022 rates to come in March 2021): All fees are per student and are non-refundable.
- Application Fee: $50 (due at time of application)
- Screening Fee: $50 (due at time of application)
- Supplies Fee: $250
- Yard Fee: $125 (for all day students only)