Miss Alexandra Rozak & Mrs. Jennifer Razo
Transitional Kindergarten Teachers
Transitional Kindergarten is a program designed to allow children who are not yet 5 years old, or not quite ready for a full day kindergarten program, to receive a formal Catholic educational curriculum at the kindergarten level. There are two options available, a morning program (8:00 AM-11:30 AM), and an extended day (8:00 AM- 2:30 PM) program. Tuition rates are posted below.
Transitional Kindergarten ensures children are best prepared both academically and socially as they make the transition into the regular kindergarten program. Apply now by downloading and completing the student application below.
Transitional Kindergarten Full Day (8:00 AM-2:30 PM) Tuition for 2022-2023
- Parishioner: $611/month (July-June)
- Non-parishioner: $657/month (July-June)
Transitional Kindergarten Morning Only (8:00 AM-11:30 AM) Tuition for 2022-2023
- Parishioner: $498/month (August-June)
- Non-parishioner: $548/month (August-June)
Transitional Kindergarten Fees for 2022-2023: All fees are per student and are non-refundable.
- Application Fee: $50 (due at time of application)
- Screening Fee: $50 (due at time of application)
- Supplies Fee: $250 (all TK students)
- Yard Fee: $125 (for all day students only)