St. Irenaeus Parish School eliminated mandatory fundraising several years ago. However, we do fund raise to help offset the cost for specific needs on our campus and we encourage your participation. We have a Fun Run scheduled every year, a Christmas Boutique in November, and many smaller events throughout the school year. Details regarding these functions will become available as we approach each event. The funds raised from H.S.A. have helped cover the cost for Chromebooks, field trip buses, and other extra-curricular activities.
There are smaller fundraising programs coordinated through the school. These programs are listed below. If you have questions about any of these programs, please contact the school office at 714-827-4500.
- SCRIP: Did you know you can earn tuition credit when you purchase SCRIP through www.ShopwithScrip.com. This is a Win-Win deal for you - when you purchase SCRIP for your everyday shopping needs and entertainment uses you are reducing your tuition while helping St. I.
- Use St. Irenaeus enrollment code 54E5747356436 when signing up. Your Scrip rebates will accumulate and credit your tuition account three times a year (September, January, and May).
- You now can use your credit card to make SCRIP purchases!!! You must swipe your card in person at St. Irenaeus School. A minimum $250 per credit card transaction is required to pay by credit. Credit card processing fees would be deducted, but you still earn tuition credit on most purchases.
- If you need any assistance with the SCRIP program whether it be signing up, making purchases, or picking up your SCRIP orders, the school office will be open to help. Hours are Monday-Friday, from 9AM to 3:30PM. Also, please feel free to call the school office, transfer to the library (Ext. 113), leave a message with your name and phone number, and Mrs. Lambert will be happy to get back to you.
- Box Tops 4 Education: The Box Tops 4 Education program has now gone virtual. There is no more cutting out box tops from your favorite food items. All you have to do is download the Box Tops 4 Education app, scan your grocery store receipts, and our school earns money. Our school receives about $300 a year from General Mills’ Box Tops 4 Education program.
- Brain Power Mania: (THIS PROGRAM IS TEMPORARILY ON HOLD) St. Irenaeus Parish School will take part in the Buena Park Mall’s Brain Power Mania Program. Just log in your receipts from any Buena Park Mall or Buena Park Place merchant like, Walmart, DSW, the Krikorian Theatre, and Chili’s, and our school will receive (10) points for each dollar spent. The program runs from August 15, 2019 to April 30, 2020. Receipts can be logged in at Customer Service located on the upper level near GNC or simply put them in the Brain Power Mania box located in the school office.
- Ralphs: Register your grocery card School ID for St. I #84665
- Office Depot: Purchase school or office supplies at Office Depot and at check-out ask the cashier to credit St. Irenaeus School. ID # 70007271
- AmazonSmile: AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. When setting up AmazonSmile choose St. Irenaeus Church and School.