Tuition & Fees
2023-2024 Tuition and Fees
Base Tuition (Full Day K-8):
For one child:
- Parishioner = $693/mo. paid July-June
For two children:
- Parishioner = $1,266/mo. paid July-June
The following fees allow us to enhance your children’s education and support the numerous activities that take place throughout the school year. All fees are per student unless noted otherwise and are non-refundable.
- Registration Fee: $50 per student
- Enrollment Deposit: $300 per student
- Graduation: $85 per student (8th grade only)
For Transitional Kindergarten tuition and fees, please view the Transitional Kindergarten page.
* To qualify for the “Parishioner” rate, a family must be a contributing registered member of St. Irenaeus Parish documented by contributions posted to your parishioner envelope number account in Parish Data System® (PDS). “Contributing registered member” is interpreted as attending mass weekly and financially supporting the church at least once a month (no minimum $ amount is required). A 12-month review of your parish support as documented in PDS will be provided by the parish office in July for the prior 12 months and if the parishioner guidelines are not adhered to you will be charged the non-parishioner rate for the first 6 months of the new school year. In January you can present your contribution letter from the parish which documents your contribution history. You will receive a parishioner discount adjustment in February if you have adhered to the parishioner rate guidelines.
NOTE: Incoming families who are not currently “Contributing registered members” will pay the non-parishioner rate. In January, an incoming family can present their contribution letter from the parish which documents their contribution history. You will receive a parishioner discount adjustment in February if you have adhered to the guidelines. Using Vanco® to make monthly electronic contributions (available on-line at www.sticypress.org) is an easy way to conveniently support the Parish. If you wish to receive offering envelopes through the mail, please request envelopes through the parish office or use one of the yellow blank offering envelopes in the pews. Make sure to include your name/address and your parishioner number on the envelope to ensure contributions will be recorded in the PDS.