All qualified students may try out for membership on sports teams/cheer and in extra-curricular activities. Unfortunately, not everyone who tries out can be accepted.
The decision of the coach, in conjunction with the athletic director or the decision of the moderator, in consultation with the principal, is final. Ordinarily, the principal will not intervene in non-selection decisions.
- "A" teams are composed of 7th and 8th grade students.
- "B" teams are comprised of students in the 5th and 6th grades.
- Sports programs for boys are flag football, basketball, and volleyball.
- Girls' teams include football, volleyball and basketball.
- All teams are dependent upon the availability of qualified coaches. Parents are encouraged to volunteer as coaches by submitting a resume of qualifications to the athletic director.